China Glaze Chrome Collection 2009

K
Khrome Khrome Khrome!!!!


you can use this polish as a regular base polish or as KONAD stamping polish!
but usually i used it as a Konad stamping than as a base,,
for now i only have the 2030 and millennium and those are a GREAT color for stamping
but to bad it discontinue now, i really hope that they will sell this color again..

so here my swatch for the khrome

Millennium : 
i dont have any issue to applying this one, no brush stroke or anything like that,
i apply 2 coat each nail and with out top coat! dry time for me it was quick


























But it also look so Great when you apply it as a base polish and applying a black konad for the stamping isn't it?? i really love love love this one (not my nail art, i maen the polish)
 2030, 
same like the Millennium dont have any kind of problem to applying this polish
i really love this collection!! but i dont know why i only got two of them...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola