Lace Nail Art

Yippe, i jut got a lace form my friends, i really want a lace but as i know you have to buy it in bulk
you cant just buy it in small portion, so i never buy it. so here's the nail design i make,
not really fancy, it's simple like french manicure. because i kinda blank when i want make this nail art
so this is the final idea i came up. it's a Rainbow Lace Nail Design..
hope you guys like it








The polish that i use are :

The skin food Pedicure Sparkle in Shade :
L-R
pedicure sparkle #2  --> Gold color
pedicure Sparkle #10  --> Orange
pedicure Sparkle #8 --> Green
pedicure Sparkle #6 --> Purple
pedicure Sparkle #9 --> Hot pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola