Remake Nail art from Miss.Cheivous!!

Hi everyone!

so i just FINALLY make this nail art after a moth seeing this video then thinking how to make it
because i don't have the brush like her, i do have nail art brush but i destroy it and dump it,,
so now i don't have any kind nail art brush. so yesterday i just got my dotting tools! yeah after almost 2 years im doing nail art, finally i got 1 set dotting tools. i have one a year ago, then again i don't know how to take care of it, so suddenly it broke..!! im such a destroyer am i ?

so after i got my dotting tools so i star to figure how to make those petals without using nail art brush that she use, so yeah finally i made it!!

here the link to her Channel at youtube and her Website
 MissCheivous Nail art tutorial and here her Website  misschievous.tv

List of the Product that i use

- white nail polish by Revlone
- China Glaze - Grape pop (for the purple)
- OPI _ Grand Canyon Sunset (for the pink)
- NYX nail art polish (for lining the petals)
- black polish by Revlon
- Dotting tools
- seche vite fast dry top coat

and im done

hope you like it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola