China Glaze Awakening Collection For Hallowen 2010!



 
                                         


                                                  
ICK-A BOD-Y 

 ICK-A-BOD-Y WITH FLASH






 MUMMY MAY I WITH FLASH


  ZOMBEI ZEST WITH FLASH

                                  


i love all the colors from this collection, i saw the swatch from scrangie and my fav was the Mummy may i and ick-a bod-y. i really dont like the Zombie Zest i dont know why i just dont like it maybe because the color it's green lime like that. and then when i have it and i used it the Zombie Zest become my Fav!
the color so beautiful!

all this pict i used 3 coats each (i think the Zombie zest 2coat is good)
the drying time was fast, 
so i'll rate 4,5 from 5 :)























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola