Zoya Wicked Collection


Zoya Wicked
another fall - Halloween color againn
i never have any kind of zoya polish before, i dont know why i just dont like the color.
and then i saw this collection and i like some of colors from this collection
first Edyta, Juliene, then Cheryl.
so here's the swatches


Zoya Edyta
this is what i get when i want to remove the Poolish color from my nail tips..
oh i love this one, i mean i love this polish so much!




Zoya - Juliene
it's look like a dark blue on the picture, i took bunch of picture to get the right color, i've used my camera cell phone even i used SLR and STILL i cant get the right color!
so i think this is the best pict that i've got.
 it's more beautiful in real life then in the picture, and im sorry because im not the profesional photographer :p. so the color is very" beautiful it's Purple duo chrome if you see it on the bottle. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola