OPI Shrek Collection For summer 2010

so i was so happy with this collection, the color so beautiful bright! 
really suit for summer nail color. because i really love the color and i can't pick which one i should buy or not, so i decided to buy the full collection included the mini (because i love the minis as display), my friends know that i love the minis from OPI, i collected them :D, that's why i have the minis from every collection except the old one

so here we go!

 Who The Shrek Are You?
*My2nd Fav! it's very cute green-ish color! so love it*




 Fiercely Fiona
*i never ever ever dare to wear this kinda yellow color,
but this is the exception! look the color soo purfect!*




Ogre TheTop Blue
*MY FAVEV!!*


What’s With The Cattitude?
*i dont like it, color is weird, or maybe because my skin tone?*



 Rumple’s Wiggin
*cute soft cream milky purple color.*



 Funky Dunky
*Totally DUPE for Grape POP, but grape pop more dark purple than this one,
i actually did compare it side by side, but i can't really tell the different
maybe im blind?*


have a great weekend guys!
*kisses*

 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola