BerryM Nail Effect Polish Review

 BerryM Nail Effect Polish!!
yes finnaly i got my 1st crack polish..
it's from BerryM, and BerryM is one of Company based on UK. they carry make up products and recommended by Make up Guru's on youtube.
this is my first product from BerryM, i want this because it's different nail polish effect that OPI or China Glaze don't have. but for OPI i mean YET!
so oke stop mumbling about something that make all of you confuse
here's the product n Review and swatch 

 
 


Base Using OPI Glitzerland and without top coat






The crack polish it self give you the matte finish, and the result of the crack is diferent, it's depands how many polish you apply and how you push the brush on your nails, so you'll get diferent effect every single nails.

so from what i see many nail polish in these day, realese this Crack Polish, so it's make me thinking that in 2011 meybe the trend of nail art is the messy nail looks.
i did ready on some online isuese, that chipping nail polish is the new trend on polish area, and from what i read some of the nail saloon at US do have that service..

so what do you think??

1 comments:

  1. its called barry m its the best uk brand :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola