Nail Art Of The Day (NOTD)

Since i got a VERY short and ugly nail, so i decided to make my nail lil bit beautiful with simple nail art, hope my nail will look a "nice".


i just use KONAD Stamping for this nail art and rhinestone for make it prettier 


*sorry for the ugly pinky shape :(*

Base : China Glaze Frosty, in this i used one coat only, and it's turn out so beautiful 
i did 2 coats but i like this one better!

Nail art : Using Konad Pallet M60, one of my fav image from the entire konad collection
and i use black special nail polish for this.

top coat : after i use the konad stamping nail art, i applied the Seche Vite fast dry top coat 
then for applying the Rhinestone i used the Revlon Double Twist Instant Base and Top Coat


so that's it for my NOTD :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola