Happy New Year! 2011

Yey i just wanna say Happy New year to you all!
i know it's freakin late!!
but i was sick and my internet connection SUCKS! and my laptop broke, so i have to wait posting something about new year,,

so this new year i got nothing special because i was sick! and still sick till now.and then the only thing that made me happy for this new year because i celebrated it with my bf and i got new drawer for my polishes
so here we go,, it's similar to  temptalia make up drawer,, 

Here's my Drawer
the purple cabinet, that's where i put my DS, essie, ORLY, ColorClub and Nubar



my 1st drawer my OPI collection
2nd drawer, there some OPI and LA girl Polish
3rd drawer my China Glaze Collection
4rd drawer my base coat and hand n nail vitamins





5. all my nail art supply,
                            



 7. My minis

6. drawer : nail extension + nail acrylic stuff 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola