Let's Get NAKED with Urban Decay!

i was so happy yesterday! why? because my Naked palette just arrived! i've been waiting this palette since i saw it, then i have to save some money, than i told my mom that i want this palette, and she said go ahead ordered it i'll but it for you!

and im so happy! then i ordered it at December!! then finally i got my baby!.

so i think i don't have anything to mention how great this palette, because you all can see the review from YouTube lot's beauty guru review about this palette like kandee, misschievous, temptalia, tiffanyd all those beauty guru's made a video tutorial about this  palette and they have the review, so go there and check out what they say..

i just so in love with this palette , they contains natural color, brown and dark grey. they do shimmer you'll only get 2 matte brown color.

so here's my baby

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola