OPI New DS Series - Magic

hi again, today im gonna post about the new OPI DS Series, i picked up the blue one, the MAGIC instead the silver which is i forgot the name now. but to get this new DS i've been thinking so long. since scrangie do the comparison for this polish, so i have to think twice to buy this one. Until my sister in law used it, she bought it first then she used it and when i saw it at that time, i know i have to get that polish!
it's so stunning and so bright and sparkle and everything! i fell in love with it!!

so here's the picture

 This was 2 coats with base and top coat 
3 coat would be better i think :D


Magic Over instant nail effect *BerryM*





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola