Spring Summer Nail Art

Hi, again! i was planning to post my Haul of the month but i still missing 1 product that should be arrive around a week ago, then i decided to post it later after that product arrive! so mean while i did some nail art tutorial, the them is spring summer nail art, im using a bright color, to represent the Spring and Summer season.
and i stamp with Founax pallet.

im using sponge for this nail art, and basically i just mix the color all over the nail so it's look like gradation...
so i hope you like it :D

 


the nail polish that i used :
- OPI Fiercy Fiona
- OPI Ogre the top Blue
- OPI funky Dunky
- CG four leave Clover
- CG something sweet




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola