Happy Chinese New Year! and Nail art :)

hello hello helloo!!
Happy Chinese new tyear for those of you who celebrate it,,!

so i just wanna say happy Chinese new year for my reader who celebrated it :)
hope you guys had a good one!

this new year i did a nail art, it's not really new style it's  my old models of nail art

so so here we go :D

i know chines new year identical with red and gold colors, but i did red nail art last year,
so this year i decided to not use red color again, so i choose purple. WHY? because my shirt are combination
black and purple so i decided to do a purple glitter nail art :D






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola