Katy Perry Collection


I'm so happy yesterday, finally I got the most popular nail polish, the katy perry Collection
I thought I will never ever get this collection, it’s hard to find and very- very limited. Then I finally
Got it, but I still missing 1 color it’s The One That Got Away, but don’t worry I’ll get it in no time :D
I did a quick swatch and the full swatch will be post in few days, so be patient :D
Here we go :
Katy Perry Collection
L-R : Last Friday night 3 coats, Teenage Dream 2coats, Not Like The Movie 2 or 3 coats  
L-R :Last Friday night (Over BerryM nail instant effect )Teenage Dream (Over black Shatter), Not Like The Movie (Over black Shatter)

EDITED!

Not Like The Movie 3 or 4 coats

Not Like The Movie 2 or 3 coats

Not Like The Movie 2 or 3 coats

Not Like The Movie over Black Shatter

 Not like The movie my top Favorite from this collection, as you can see in the picture it a purple, green kinda gray color with silver shimmer in it. it's a sheer formula but i dont care, because the color combination and the finish look it's so gorgeous!! must have :D

Teenage Dream 3 coats

Teenage Dream 3 coats

Teenage Dream over Black Shatter 
 teenage dream pink glitter with soft pink jelly base? it has medium size round glitter in it, 2 coats will be just fine if you have a short nail, but if you has long nails like mine you need 3 coats to cover the nail lines. this is my 2nd favorite from this collection,,

Last Friday Night 4 coats

Last Friday Night 4 coats

Last Friday Night over Black Shatter 

Last Friday Night, baby blue glitter! This is the same as teenage dream but more sheer formula.
as you can see in the picture i did 4 coats but you still can see my nail line. 

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola