Look What I found at local Drug Store !!

last weekend i spend it with my family, and we went to mall, my nephew wants to buy toys since they got lot of money for CNY! oh im so jealous of the, T_T. so anyway i went to this drugstore and i dont know why i just went the too see is there anything i can buy :), then i found this:



Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

Nair Hair Removal Cream

 
Tsubaski Shampoo 


this is just a brand new item in Guardian Drug store and im really happy that now my local drug store has it :D
i think this product available at Singapore and Sasa!


about the price? more cheaper than Facebook online shop! trust me !!




4 comments:

  1. where drugstore did you find it?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. chell, thanks for writing this article, im on a search to find tsubaki shampoo. i hope these stuffs avaiable at nearest mall also. ;)

    hannaanindhita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hanna,
    you welcome
    i did search it at other guardians
    but they dont have it :(..
    if you do not find it, i can buy it for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola