NOTD China Glaze - First Class Ticket

oke today im gonna post NOTD! today im wearing the China Glaze First Class Ticket from Vintage Vixen collection so here we goo :

China Glaze - First Class Ticket

China Glaze - First Class Ticket


i use 2 coats + seche vite fast dry top coat.
this polish is a purple with blue shimmer, and i do love it, the combination of dark purple with light blue,,,
the dry time was fine just like other china glaze standard nail polish, the formula is the same 

have a great day:D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola