NOTD China Glaze - Flyin High

i know its almost V'days, but i decided painted my nail with blue nail polish,
haha, do you wanna know why? because i've been watching this TV series PRETTY LITTLE LIAR,
they wore a bright polish color, there are Pink, Blue and Brown. and because of it i want to painted my nail with that kind of color :p
so i decided to used  China Glaze - Flyin High


China Glaze - Flyin High
i took bunch of Picture with flash and no flash, and all of the picture turn out to be a blue
in real life this polish is more blue green color. oh it's more like turquoise color!

i have no issue using this polish, drying time good, and this is 2 coats each nail.
no complaint , i really like the color :)







2 comments:

  1. Amazong color =)

    http://insideofmypurse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's very beautiful cololr :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola