OPI DS Glamor

this is the MOST hard nail polish to find! since this is one of  discontinue polish from OPI
the old DS collection! so finally found it and im so so so happy, the color and holos really cool!


DS Glamor With Flash


you only need 2 coats for this nail polish, but i did 3 coats, why? because i really love this nail polish and 
i just want to swipe it again and again and again!!
i have no issue to apply this the formula was great, drying time fast. so no complain!!



hope you guys like it :)





2 comments:

  1. yes i love this holo, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you YoannitaL,
    btw i love your nail art :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola