OPI PIRATES CARIBBEAN

i just about finish watching Pretty little liar,and open my facebook. and there! OPI fan page share the new OPI collection coming up! Pirates  Caribbean, then i go to my blog then i saw  thepolishaholic posted on her wall about this!! and i was oh ok the color is baby color and then when i scroll down, i saw the SILVER SHATTER! OMG OPI!! you know how to make and me love u more and more!!

here's the picture







 

this pict belongs to thebeautybite and londonmakeupgirl





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola