Award

i just got back from campus and lay down in my room and about to purchase some Zoya polish, you know there's been a big promo about it, but only for Member only. then i got BBM from Life of Dee, she told me that she tag me some award and asking me to do my "home work", hahha

im so happy about all this award, it's mean i did a good job about this blog, im a new commer and i got so much positive comment and support, so thank you so much for all of you who comment and follow my blog..



so as the rule's :

- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s)

So First  of all the special thanks to  Life of Dee, for giving me this award, it's means a lot for me 
 7 Thins about me :

1. i'm open person, and easy to talk to people BUT it's only heaped on texting, email, chatting. and when you meet me you will see other person, i would be very damn quite, it's only because i'm shy.

2. i love kid's specially baby! i love baby they cute specially when they cry. hehe

3. when people meet me for the first time, they will think im arrogant and not friendly but after you know me and meet me everyday you will see how friendly i am :D

4. i love to eat spicy food! 

5. i love love love movie or watching, my current fav TV series are The Vampire Diaries, Pretty little liar, Gossip girl, One tree hill, glee *only because the song*

6. i love fiction books, i've been crazy about then lately for this month i already read 5 books and going 6

7. i hate people that are like friends with me but talking about me behind my back. oh my god there's alot of people like that in my community, and i hate the so much!





and this award goes to :


i think this is the most easy task to do haha, but i spend almost 2 hours to write this, phew!!


one again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola