BerryM - Dusky Mouve

hello Saturday :D! this is like the most great week for me! i received a new nail polish and Fragrance mist from BBW, i'll post a haul of the week later on!

so now i'll post the nail polish by BerryM, this is the new shade of BerryM it's called Dusky Mauve.
the color is brown with  purple shimmer , it's so beautiful.

BerryM - Dusky Mouve

BerryM - Dusky Mouve

as you can see in my picture, it's brown but there's also a purple shimmer in it! this was 2 coats and 1 top coat of seche vite top coat. i do really love this nail polish. i would love to buy other shade now :D






2 comments:

  1. duh ini cakep banget ya warnanya. Tahan ga Shel py si barry m ini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. emang cakep banget cii, IRL lebig cuakep lagii
    ini aku ga bisa fotonya jadi kurang greget :p..
    wah cc salah orang nanyanya, aku tiap ari ganti kutex,:P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola