China Glaze – Cleopatra


I was inspire by someone, I was planning to wear some gold glittery and over it with black shatter
But it’s turn out become a mess. I just know if a black shatter over a glittery polish the shatter or the crack
Will be a giant chunk shatter or crack. Because I don’t know that I applied the black shatter twice because I want to get big chunk shatter.
The result is almost like what I want, but it’s turn out more GIANT crack, so I cant really see the base underneath it :’(.
So here’s the result

China Glaze - Cleopatra

China Glaze - Cleopatra

Blurry so you can see how amazing this glitter!

China Glaze - Cleopatra Over Black Shatter w/o top coat

 

This is my top fav gold glitter polish! As you can see on the picture this is multi color glitter with clear base, it would be great as top coat but It’s also beautiful to war it alone, but you have to use 3- 4 coat to get full coverage!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola