The goodies Swatch from Polishfreshie HEAVY PICTURE!

As i Promise a few days ago, i'll be swatch my goodies from Freshie :), i have problem with my thumb nail now, it's broken and im working on it, so it wont chip and stuff like that. i've been acrylic it and it's sucks! hate it, i have to re apply the acrylic if i want to change my nail polish.

so here we goo

SinFul Color Deep Blue Ocean over OPI Black Onyx

 

 More fun with blurry picture, this is how describe how awesome this polish is!! this is a blue electric flacks nail polish with tiny blue glitter and blue jelly base. i do really love this color this is a electric blue color. this is was 2 coat *as a top coat*. it's take a long time to dry even i use the fast dry top coat. but i do really love the color..

 See this cute bottle, i'm not a big fan of hello kitty, but i do have friend whi crazy about hello kitty. but this bottle so cute, since i saw this on Sephora i said i want that polish, it's just cute and i want to have them to collect it, just want to have it, and im lucky enough to win this giveaway then i have one :D

Hello Kitty - Mint

Hello Kitty - Mint
this was 3 coats, the reason i apply it 3 coats because i having a big problem to even out this nail polish, 2 coats i can still see the brush stroke, and i did a thick last coat and this is was dry very fast that was very impressive.


Wet & Wild - Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire

Wet & Wild - Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire


the last one this is from wet&Wild the longest nail polish name that i've ever had, hahaha
this is a blue glitter holo nail polish. this was 3 coats and you still see my nail lines. this is a baby blue nail polish, i love the color. the drying time was fine not fast like OPI or other color. i dont have any issue applying this nail polish, i only have problem with the Hello Kitty nail polish.







so here's the last nail polish ti swatch! and im freaking in love with this! see those blury pict? THAT HOW AWESOME THIS NAIL POLISH! this is my 2nd fav from this giveaway! it's like disco ball! so blink blink glowy and oh my god! LOVE THIS!!

more more more more!!





so here's the last nail polish ti swatch! and im freaking in love with this! see those blury pict? THAT HOW AWESOME THIS NAIL POLISH! this is my 2nd fav from this giveaway! it's like disco ball! so bling blig glowy and oh my god! LOVE THIS!!


please do check   polishfreshie blog, she have a fun blog and she really sweet person. btw thank you again for this goodies, Hugs and kiss from Indonesia

2 comments:

  1. <3 these all look great on you! Can't wait to see the Hot Topic one. I appreciate you posting swatches and linking back to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :D, you deserve a link back to your blog :D..!!
    have a great day,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola