NOTD China Glaze - OMG!

back to usuall post! back to NOTD and nail polish :D..
so today i decided to wear China Glaze OMG from the OMG collection, i just got this nail polish about 2 month ago, and im very happy and im felling so damn lucky to get this nail polish with standard price.

so here's my swatch:D

*these without top coat*


With Flash 2 coats

China Glaze OMG

With out flash

this was 2 coats, but i think one coat will be just fine. it's dry very fast and the holo so breath taking!
but to bad i cant applied a top coat because the holo will be disappear or at least will now show very well.


i really hope china Glaze make more nail polish like this, we the nail polish holic dying  to have this polish! 


so hope you have a great day :D


happy Weekend

4 comments:

  1. Oh my you have beautiful nails! I love China Glaze and my very first polish from them was Rated Holographic and is still today one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing,:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! you too have a beautiful nails :).
    same here, my first polish from China Glaze the OMG collection my first OMG collection is LOL
    and i now i regret why i didn't buy them all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. chell, gw ada tag loe di blog gw buat awards, cek yah ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola