NOTD - OPI Chocolate Moose

so today or practically yesterday i decided to wear nude chocolate color instead strong color, i thing i get bored with my nail polish lately, i really really need a new nail polish right now! my package haven't arrived yet and make me frustrating!


OPI Chocolate  Moose, i really dont know how to describe this nail polish,its a mauve chocolate color, a lil bit pinkish color. this is very beautiful color i liked it so far.
 In this photo i used 2 coats + 1 coat top coat, it's very opaque and dry really fast! the brush i do really love OPI brush because they big and make me easier to apply nail polish.

 and then i decided to play around with my matte top coat from essie, i never ever have any matte nail polish, even from OPi and i dont know why, but i do have the suede collection and i dont think is a matte right?

after that i got inspiration to nail art it with fauxnad pallet, and as you can see i made a mess on my pink nails. im not really good using this full pattern like this.

so that's it hope you guys like i..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola