OPI - Here Today Aragon Tomorrow

finally i have a chance to play with this nail polish, i've been hold this one for almost 1 month. this is a absolute beautiful dark rich green color! i do really love this kinda green!
when you applied 1st coat you can see the texture is the see the texture kinda the same like the Suede.



OPI - Here Today Aragon Tomorrow

OPI - Here Today Aragon Tomorrow
this was 3 coats plus one coat seche vite fast dry top coat. when you applied the first coat it's look like a sheer nail polish, but you only need 2 or 3 coats to get it very opaque. i think 2 coats will be just fine. but i decided to used 3 coats. this is a super duper deep green color and im in love with it!!


OPI - Here Today Aragon Tomorrow over Essie matte top coat
so now i play around with this nail polish, i applied a essie matte top coat, and it's look so funny! but i love it!!



2 comments:

  1. waaah, a matte top coat >.< I'd really want to try a matte top coat too, is there any other brand? (I can't find Essie here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, there's a lot of nail polish brand release a matte top coat, i think china glaze and Orly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola