The Re-make Nail Art

a few weeks ago i saw emerald sparkled blog, she did a Berlin Manicure and i think it's look so cute and i wanted to made one of her mani, i did try the mardi grass but i failed! bohoho! so i decided to copy her nail art the Berlin with the cute little bear :)




Sorry for crappy cuticle, it was my acrylic seal, i try to peel it

this is my first Bear, is it look like a dog? and on the ring finger i try to make a bow, but it's end up like a bone, hahaha..

the only comment that i got from my boyfriend was "why you wear many colors on your nail?"..
hahaha

so hope you like it :D



5 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the little bears! I want to try the bears as well...Deniz is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varnish Vixen, Thank you, you should try this nail art, it's fun, specially when u make the bear, thanks for coming to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i had to look twice when i saw the bears since i think they look just like the bears in one of my previous manicures :-D (link to a picture below). Respect for doing so many, i had the time and nerves to do only two =D
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LcPrWxijZ7A/TVKrwLJ8gII/AAAAAAAAAmg/yPmdok3--9s/s1600/033+020.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnnaP, hahaha, i cant draw so there's my teddy bear, some of my friends this it's a dog! Your teddy looks so cute!!!

    kayla, thank you, :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola