Deborah Lippmann - Bad Romance (heavy+nasty pict)

hi hi hi! im back now i got the energy to do a review and swatch and post an appropriate post to all of you,
thank you so much for those comment nice thing about my accident, :) i do really appreciate  it and now i can post it because the love you guys send to me this morning,

so the day i got accident, i received my first Deborah Lippmann, i've been eyeing this nail polish for a long time ago and i dont have the power to buy it, but since i received a positive energy here so i purchased it and wanna share it with you.

oke stop the mumbling here's the picture

my Lippmann!!





imdex and ring finger with black base



on this swatch i put a black nail polish as the base only for the index and ring finger, it was 1 coat OPI Black Onyx then i layer it with DBL Bad Romance 2 coats and 1 top coat. the rest of the nail i used 2 coats of DBL Bad Romance.

so my tips for apply this nail polish, take a small amount of nail polish into your brush then when you apply it on your nail you better push the brush a lil bit harder that the usual, this for helping you to get the hexagon glitter, and give a lil bit time for the 2nd layer.

this is look similar to CHG Mummy May I the Halloween collection, so i do make a Compare it.


so the different is :

Bad Romance : black base + hexagon glitter + lil bit darker magenta glitter color
Mummy May i : purple base - Hexagon glitter + more brighter magenta glitter



so so hope you guys enjoy it, have a great day!!

*nasty pict*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola