FOTD Inspired Look from MichellePhan

SO yesterday i play around with my new Sleek Pallets, i bought 2 new Pallets they are in Circus and Bohemian
but i did play around with the Circus because the color so so so so FUN!!
so here's my look Yesterday in the middle of night. that time i was deperate to do a nail art, and nothing comes up in my mind and everything i make become a mess so since that night until now i probably did 3 or 4 nail art design but nothing looks good..

so here's the make up look :)





Eyes :
UDPP
Sleek pllets CIrcus in Blue + soft Purple + pink for the crease
Coastal scent 88 Pallet Blue + soft purple
brow bone using skin tone eyeshadow from Bohemian
UD 24/7 glide on liner in Asphyxia

Underline :
using Makeuptools Pencil Brush
Sleek Circus *Blue   jeans* +lime green
Inner Corner in  Safari gold
mascara - Urban Decay Skyper mascara

Falshes : The face shop *Cut to 2pcs*

and im done


All the Sleek and Brush i buy at makeuptoolshop

4 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty! too bad I can't get my hands on sleek palletes in my area =( and OMG your contacts are soooooooo friggin gorgeous! What brand/color are they?? I want some! lol <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. @prettyFulz, thank you so much :).
    too bad you can have this. this is so amazing and i really love this palletes.!! yeah the contacts color look so great but it's really uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. may I know what contacts are you wearing? they look really pretty. and this makeup is really candy-like. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SolaEvy, this is a local brand i think called A+ yeah it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola