Glee - express your Self to Your self!!

hi hi hi!!
so a couple weeks ago i received my Sephora by OPI mini Glee, and since there 6 nail polish i need more time to swatch them all, but today i'll post the Express your self to ur self..


Glee - express your Self to Your self!!
 this is a bright pink color which is very beautiful if you have a pale skin tone, unlike me it's look nasty!
and this is very hard to capture real color, in this picture you see it a bit like orange or coral color, but  IRL it's more pink magenta. 


zoom it a lil bit, so you can see the blue shimmer in it, so beautifull

over black shatter
so to reduce the nasty look of my hand because this pink, i layer it with the black shatter and it's turns very beautiful!! love love bright color over the black shatter!


on this picture i used 3 coats and  i still can  see VNL, but the surprise is this nail polish dry very fast! and i cant believe it! this is my 1st nail polish from SOPI!

so so so in love with this nail polish..


2 comments:

  1. I can never keep my nails that long, I always break them, yours are so nice!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this is miracle! i nver ever can had a long nail for almost 2 month. but o dont know what happen now i can have a long nail for a long time :D..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola