Haul TIME!

im back! now that im borrow my sister SLR again so i can post a Haul and after this a Swatch post and im so exited today! maybe today im gonna post 3 times, since i got away for a few days, and this is how i make it up to all of you :D..

so here's my hauls and it's all about Nails :D

 L-R
I Jungle Man, I vant to be a lone star, its totally fort worth it. Significant other color, Jade is the new Black, Ski teal we drop, Eiffel for this color


L-R
Covered in diamonds,Nfu Oh #60, Orly Fantasea 
Water Decal 
 
 And finally i have this AGAIN! a painting tools and the acrylic paint :D




So here's my 1st post for today, maybe in 1 hour i'll post my new baby :D 
so stay tune :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola