It's Totally Fort Worth It!!

hello bloggers!!!
so im back to post every day now! back for my routine! and today post is th OPI - otally Fort Worth It, from the Texas collection. first time i saw this collection i thought i'm gonna buy the 6 shade non sorbet one. but turn out i dont want all of them so i decided to get this one and other one.

i did this mani was about 3 days ago, and im in love with this nail polish it's look very pretty and i dont have any nail polish color like this, and i did some crazy layer with this nail polish, you'll see what i mean in the couple pict bellow..
It's Totally Fort Worth It!!
It's Totally Fort Worth It!!
on this swatch i did 3 layers and this is supper awesome and lovely color this sheer nail polish as i mention before. the color it self a gray with pink purple shimmer in it and it's very beautiful!! and you wont see it in my picture, you have to see it by your self in realy life how beautiful the shimmer in this polish.

and here's the next thing i did with this mani :)


I applied 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber Collection - Make You Smile.
this is was im on stress because im not able to watch the Justin Bieber concert at Jakarta, so i did this kinda crazy layer to boost up my mood.


after that i apply another 2 coat of OPI - I junggle Man 


probably you cant see the different after applying  2 coats of this nail polish in this picture,
but in real life the simmer more pop up after i apply this beautiful top coat from OPI




so what do you think? am i crazy?? 

hope you have a great day 

xoxoxo








2 comments:

  1. I own this colour also and agree that it is a super unique grey. I stamp it with black and pink and liked it too! I am now tempted to get OPI's "I juggle men". I like your combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marta, you should get the OPI Juggle man ASAP! that polish is so beautiful! cant wait to see your pict :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola