Nfu Oh #60

Good Afternoon everyone! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU WHO CELEBRATED IT

Im so happy this week because i got a lot of nail polish and i got my 1st Nfu oh! yes NFU OH!
i've been wanting this nail polish so long time ago, now im having one of this nail polish! i got the number 60, which is a black flekies.

i think this is a jelly base with tons of flakies and this is very beautiful and i really love this nail polish. if you wanted a full opacity you have to apply about 3 layers and you'll get the full coverage or you can apply a black nail polish the layer it with Nfu Oh 60.

i forgot about the drying time and stuff, because after i apply this i top coat it with Seche vite fast dry top coat.

so here's the picture



i cant really taking a good picture for this nail polish, also this is was taken in my bedroom. so this is the result that i got :D... this is so pretty and now im thinking about how to remove this nail polish lol..

so have a great day :D,,



4 comments:

  1. Hi this is lovely color, love it. And btw i tag you this, http://onmynail.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-things-i-love-tag.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @YoannitaL, me too and i want more more more this polish hhhaha,,
    thanks for the tag, i'll do it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get it from? been dying to try nfu oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Les Ailes du papillion, i got this from my friends at US, she was heading back to Indonesia:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola