Nude Brown Comparation

SOrry sorry for being away last few days! a  few mins ago i just got email from Zoya and they told me my package was sent back to their office, and i have to waited them to send it back to me. so un happy now :'(

so here's some comparation that i'll post

here's my nude or skin tone nail polish collection, im a big fan of nude nail polish BUT! it doesn't fit in my skin tone hehehe so i only have this four

Canberra't without you, tickle my france-y, barefoot in barcelon, chocolate moose

 see my index finger how it's look dirty when i apply a nude nail polish or even pink color, it's look nasty!!

Canberra't without you, tickle my france-y, barefoot in barcelon, chocolate moose   

index 3 coats and still can see my VNL
other was 2 coats...



2 comments:

  1. i like tickle me francey and barefoot in barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Les Ailes du Papillon, me too it's look very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola