OPI - I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

heloo heloo! so today post is another OPI Texas Collection, im only choose this and It's Totally Fort Worth It.
so far i never had any nail polish color laike this, the kinda gray, blue pale like this, because baby pale color just doesn't fit in to my warm skin tone. so i never ever wanted buy this kinda color.

but it's turn out this color suit me, my nails didnt look blah! it's perfect color for me and i really love the color. but what i hate is the applying process, i dont know what's going on i just cant really work with this nail polish, it's like it wont be even out after applying 2 coats.




on this picture i did 3 coats, but you will get perfect coverage for 2 coats, but like i said i have  an issue to applying this nail polish so i did 3 coats :). but i still in love with the color so i dont mind id i have to apply 3 times.



2 comments:

  1. aww..envy your nails. they are so long, >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola