short info *bad news*

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!
i cant blog and reviewing product this week end, becau i just got a accident and i dont think i have the energy to to swatch and taking a picture. two days ago i got motor cycle  accident and now i got many wound and the most and the worst injuries i got it on my foot, i'll post a picture of it later :).. and my arms and foot are swollen, and make me hard to do anything even to move my self. lucky there's no serious problem with me only scratch and wound. today im gonna go see the doctor and go to Massage to solve my wound so i can walk much better
because now my feet now so big! hahaha,,


oke hope you guys have a good day/ night,,,

xoxox

7 comments:

  1. Hope u will get better soon.. i really love all that u had posted here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautybaby and Ling ling, thank you so much for the wishes, i do really appreciate it,, im feeling much" better now

    ReplyDelete
  3. @stacie, im feeling better now :) at least i can walk like a normal person now
    hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola