Shu Uemura Event

Good afternoon bloggers! on Wednesday i was attending the Shu Uemura event, they invited the Indonesia media, like megazine, to report about their product and what's the benefit about using the Shu Uemura product, i was there as rhe Nail art team.  this event was held on Senayan City one of the biggest mall in Indonesia.

the themes is like a spring time, and i do really love it! there's tons of flower! and so beautiful place.

so here's a lil bit of picture of the event :

the artist that come to the event

a fun Stage for talk show


the flower for the Nail art table

and look at that our beautiful flower! it's like i want to keep them, so beautiful and color full..





3 comments:

  1. waah shu uemura event! wish I were there >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ YoannitaL, it does! im having fun time there!!
    meeting with lot's of people

    @Hye Rin, you should come, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola