Spring nail Decal

hey hoo! today post is about nail decal that i just bought a few days ago from nailartlover, it's an Indonesia local nail art supply store. i know the owner we kinda close and she offer me this nail decal and i like to try it out and i bought 2 design from her.

and here's the result :
water decal


so please forgive me for the unperfect application, thi is my first try out, so if you click the picture you'll see the ugly nail.

this is a lil bit hard to apply because you have to be very gentle with this, they easily rip off.
the key using this water decal, you have to waited it dry a lil bit then you apply you top coat then peel off the extra, and for the cuticle are use a orange wood stick and nail polish remover to remove it.


all of the product was purchased by me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola