The Worst and The HAPPIEST week EVER/ HAUL

good night every one, long time no see..
so as the tittle you guys all know why i got worst week, you can read it in this post , so i dont have to mumble anything aout that, and make all of you bored with it. so let's get started with the good news.

im luck enough that i found some online store that offer me this CHG Limited edition nail polish
the Kleidoskop Collection, which is mu most wanted nail polish EVER!! and she over me the Chrome too but i didnt buy it YET! so far i got 6 my fav shade so here we goo




so im very very very very happy! i think im gonna buy the rest collection, love this nail polish so much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola