China Glaze - Ingrid

heloow, how are you polish lover? having a great weekend?
well i got a great weekend for this week :D..

so today post is gonna be one of my favorite nail polish, this is the china glaze Ingrid from the vintage vixen  collection. i didnt know the color will be this amazing when i bought it. i just thought it was a brown color and i thing it's fun so i bought it, until i have it and try it and it's a beautiful color.



so after wearing 2 times now i really see the beauty of this nail polish.
this is a medium brown or caramel color with a shimmer gold in it which is that's why this nail polish look so beautiful and im glad that i bought this nail polish. 

in this picture i used 2 coats each nail and it's really easy to apply and the drying time was ok, like the other china glaze. so far i do love this color that's why this is one of my top fav nail polish


have a great day 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola