Flower = Summer Manicure

hellow people, today i represent to you a Summer nail art that i re-make from one of the Japanese nail art magazine.  on the magazine i believe they use a acrylic to make the flower, but i cant do a flower with acrylic yet, so i choose a nail art sticker to replace it.

this is my inspiration


and this is my re-make




so what do you think? im not really happy with this mani but this is the best i can get in my situation now.
i've been stress out lately, a lot of drama going on in my life and im going to explode any time..
so i'll be back and giving my best to you all who follow me 

thanks for reading, comment and also follow me 


4 comments:

  1. @nicnacksnails, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, chell! I love that every nail is slightly different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Moondancerjen, thanks, i never did nail art like this b4, :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola