Haul TIME! for MAY!!!

Haiii!! im back to my happy mood again, past 2 days or so i've been grumpy  and moody now im much better because i just got my BM plate i got 2 set of the, the new one and the last set. so today im gonna post some haul and my experience with this Bundle Monster..

so here's my Haul :

Bundle Monster New sets
Bundle monster Stack 1
Konad Image Plates
Skin food Nail polish remover in Lavender

La Girl - punk -  baby pink - part animal - double platinum

Skin food RE106, crystal topcoat, RE101

Milani Gold & Silver



F21 Rings 

so this is my little haul :D hope you guys enjoy it :D

2 comments:

  1. hi sis...salam kenal ya..
    aku suka liat nail art nya ^^
    klu blh nanya...klu beli platenya di bundle monster..masukin alamat pakai bahasa atau English ya ? :D baru pertama soalnya...
    pernh ada masalah ga pembelian disitu ? thx b4...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nesya, please email me for details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola