OPI DS Mystery

Good afternoon Ladies :D. how are you today?
now i would like to post my brand new OPI DS, this is DS mystery which i hate to take picture with. because it's really hard to get the true beauty color, all the picture i took make the nail polish color into a black not a vampy plum purple and also the shimmer gold isn't show up and that's really make me stress full!

so i finally find out how to take the purple color in the polish and here's the picture


i hope you can see the dark plum color in there and a lil bit gold shimmer in it, and i do love this nail color but i do not love taking picture with this polish.


and in this pict you can see the gold shimmer in the bottle there


this was 2 coats each nail plus seche vite top coat, so shiny and Mystery color and i love love love this!


hope you have a good day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola