Sephora by OPI GLEEK OUT!

so today is my 2nd post here, i might do 3 post today because im so freaking happy this week end.
so on my 2nd post today is the Sephora by OPI Glee mini nail polish and it's the Gleek Out.

a little story from me :
first time i saw this tv series i never ever like it i dont know every single song they sang, specially on season 1. but then i keep watching until now season 2 and now im addicted to this Tv series. and i love the song much better.

so a couple days ago i just watch the last episode it's the Prom, and oh my god i love the scene when Blaine ask Kurt to have the dance! i scream like an idiot! FYI Blaine and Kurt is my fav Couple and i love Blaine so much.

so here's my Gleek out!

Sephora by OPI GLEE OUT *3 or 4 coats*

Sephora by OPI GLEE OUT *3 or 4 coats*

Sephora by OPI GLEE OUT  over Celibacy Club *one coat*

Sephora by OPI GLEE OUT  + Celibacy Club+ OPI I Junggel Man + Black Shatter

this two bottom pict is to show you guys how amazing this layering was! look at that rainbow shimmer and glitter! im in love with this combination!!





hope you have a great week end

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. ooo.I really like it with crackle polish on top. I watch glee sometimes..not always..but i always know what's going to happen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo!

    I gave you the Liebster Award, please see my blog for details:
    http://lacquerluster.blogspot.com/2011/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shortwidenails, thanks, the only reason i watch this Glee because the song and the lovely cute couple Kurt and Blaine :D

    @L, thanks for the award i'll post it soon
    thanks really appreciated it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola