Swatch Pirates Caribbean *mini polish *

hellow, been so long since last post eh?
i have a rough day today, have a fight with my mom and it's awful! i hate fight with my mom specially for some ridiculous reason. so enough with the mumbling.

Today i want to present to you the OPI Pirates Caribbean Collection, i got the mini one for now, but soon enouhg i'll get the full size bottle and im so exited! i wannt this collection since ever i saw the promo pict around the blogger world. i did have post about this collection.

so when i saw it i fell in in love with this collection with all pastel color i do love pastel color but i hate wear pastel color it doesn't fit in me.  BUT i was wrong with this one! i was tough i'll skip skull & glossbone because it's almost white it's very pale pastel and im affraid this is will make my nail looks dull. but i totally wrong until i wear it and it's actually make my hand look brighter.

Planks A lot

Planks A lot

Skull & Glassbones

Skull & Glassbones

Sparrow me the drama

Sparrow me the drama

Stranger Tides

Stranger Tides
i know this is not the best picture and best swatch ever!
this is the minis and i cant work with the mini brushes but i've been dying to try this collection, since all the bloggers are swatching and show off!

i'll take a new picture when my full size arrive, pinky promise :D

so this all must be in 3 coats in my swatch, but i think if you have the full size 2 coats will be just fine. and this is super dupery glossy all this swatch without base or top coat.
and dry time don't even ask! this is super!

and plus side is i love the minis packaging! finally OPI has improved it! at least the dont come up with boring square box! im a collector of OPI minis and im very happy with his mini box. so good job for you OPI!!







2 comments:

  1. Oh God now I want them all! They look very pretty on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emma, thanks :D so have u decided will you buy the entire collection?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola