Nfu Oh #51

hellow ladies, how are you?? hope you are just fine :D

i still in progress with my feeling and this crazy time with my self, but im feeling better after i received my Nfu oh nail polish from one of my high school friend, she was heading back to Indonesia so i asked her to help me bring this polish to me, and she say yes and she was just arrived at Indonesia about 5 days ago, so i just have time to go at her place and take this polish home and try them out, and i really impressed with this.


so today i chooses Nfu Oh #51 this is the purple flackies nail polish which is so AMAZING! i was so happy when i applied this and see different colors with different lightning and im just so super duper excited and just make me feel happy again!

This is a purple base with AMAZING flackies, this is a sheer nail polish but if you have a short nail 2 thick coats will be just fine for your nails, but if you have long nails like me you'll need 4 coats but! i dont freaking mind about 4 coats nail polish! it's totally worth it!! im dying to get more this polishes.




 

on this picture i used about 4 coats each nail but in some picture you can see my VNL but in IRL it's cover all nails and you wont see the VNL! 



and on these picture i tooked it under my sister vanity lamp, so hopefully you guys can see the blue at the end of the nail there also you can see a lil bit of green-ish color there. so much easier  to see it in IRL.






so im in love again and was impressed by this polish and i cant believe i didn't want to buy this polish long time ago! i feel like i was a stupido! but now i lemming other color :( specially the Holos! but every time i checked their website it's always sold out!!


so hope you guys can feel how happy i am now to have this polish :D

have a great day

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Nfu Oh flakies is clearly to die for..but..just can't stand with their odor..they smell like rubber or oil or something which reduce my love for them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Si Poe, yes the flakeis are die for specially the holo! also agree with you with the smell, but i stil love this polish. i love the bottle unique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola