NOTD Gold Rose!

promise after this post im gonna be back with everyday post and swatch more nail polish and more manicure  :D.

so today i present to you the golden rose manicure, this was inspired from Cosmeticc Cupcake on her last manicure.it's not totally the same manis, just because she used a pink and white and i used a blue color as the base. what make it inspired from her is i stamped it with rose and i added some big round glitter on my ring finger.

i hope you guys like this manis, because  im surly love this one and am happy with this result :D.

here's i use 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray and im in love with this color look so good on me and it's made my hands look bright! love love this kind of bright color!
 im sorry for the pinky finger because i forgot to clean it before i took the picture :(


Thumb : Konad S9 with CHG  2030 and Millennium
Index : Konad m79 with CHG 2030
middle : Bundle Monster BM14
Ring : 1 coats Nicole by OPI make u smile + Milani jewel FX silver
pinky " Konad S9 with CHG Millennium


so hope you guys love this manis :D and have a great weekend :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola