OPI Dulce De leche

Good morning, how are you today? im not good! i got flu and i cant breath. but i've been taking medacine so i can be batter soon for the final exam next week. so today im gonna show you the Nude pink-ish nail polish from OPI. as i promise i'll back to everyday post start yesterday until the end :D

so here's OPI Dulce De Leche this is my cousin nail polishes she asked me if i can help her to make this polish like new, her friends borrow her polish and after she used it, the polish become sticky and cant even use! so she asked me to repair this polish, then i think i want to try this polish by her permission of course.

and now im regret it! i love the color on my skin! so purfect and made my hands look brighter! i love love this nude! now it's going to be in my wish list! hahahaha


Delce De Leche, is a nude polish with pink dominant color in it. it's almost look like the tickle my Frence-y, but tickle is more nude pinkis brown. i like Dulce de Leche much better for me, like i said before it made my hand look brighter.
this was 2 coats with out top coat and base coat.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola