Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle Nail Polish

how are you lovely ladies?
so how was your weekend? mine was normal and nothing special :D. today post is gonna be the Skin food nail polish! i really wanted to swatch all of my pedicure sparkle BUT! i hate to remove it while the polish still wet, because the glitter will be all over my nail fingers!

now i present to you the Skin Food Pedicure sparkle #04. the polish doesn't have any name like OPI or other brand. i think all the Korean nail polish came with number only like BL001 or RD012. and like this Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle the name only #04.

Skin Food Pedicure sparkle #04

 This was 2 coats and with out any top coat or base coat, as you can see this nail polish almost like foil look. this this is a green with silver and olive shimmer in it! so sparkly and beautiful! the only minus is the drying time also i think this polish is not free big 3.

other than that i really love this polish brand and this line very sparkly and beautiful :)


have a good day :)



2 comments:

  1. this is a really nice polish color...was it hard to remove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ShortWideNails, not really, the only problem if you remove it with Rub motion the sparkle will stay on your finger until you wash your nails :) it's not like the glitter polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola