Water Decal nail art!

this is been a hard week for me, since last week i got tons of problems and made me dont want to do anything! this stupid problem really take my time! from last week i lost my happiness my love with nail polish or nail art, i dont know what happen to me, and im in recovery mode now.

so today i present to you another water decal nail art that i've done last week. this is very simple a to apply on, it's almost easy as Konad nail art. so the design i choose is Pink rose with white background then to make it more prettier and interesting i add some swaroski and beads. this idea i get from my dearest friends crystallized.nailart she has amazing talent with nail art and stuff she is like my teacher, i just adore her so much!

so this is what i came with.






i really really love the designm and i love the white base and stuff. this is a perfect manis for to go .
specially when u dont have a much time to do some difficult nail art. with this you don't have to wait your polish dry. you only need to use water place it and apply top coat and this is so fun and fast..


hope you have a good weekend :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola